LVN's needed for homecare case.

INP LVNs needed for a ventilator dependant, adult male, quadriplegic. 12 and 24 hour shifts available. An INP (Independent Nursing Provider) contractor (nurse) doesn't go through a registry. They get paid directly from the state by submitting a TAR (Treatment Authorization Request). If you aren't currently an INP contractor, we can help you with the paperwork. Medi-Cal is currently paying $21.97 an hour.

I have my bachelors from Sac State, and I am outgoing, adventurous, with a good sense of humor.

Contact Information